mardi 30 août 2016

Sending items through the post

This morning I looked at sending an old cue to a cousin of mine and also a box of chalk, I thought this would be a simple process, was I wrong.

Hopefully I can pick the brains of the people who do this more often as I've never done it before and want to find the cheapest price; I have spoken to various couriers and ended up even more confused due to the amount of options and problems with sizes. I'll itemise as below for anyone that can help find the best and cheapest methos, I don't mind how long it takes to get there!

It's taken me surprise as the weight of the chalk really wacked the price up.


This is a mainland UK to mainland UK delivery.

Item 1 Old snooker cue

1.49 metres and no insurance required. Will put in a 40mm plastic tube (1.5m)

Item 2 1 box of triangle chalk

144 pieces and weighs 2.4kg, measures 20cm x 14.5cm x 7cm - No insurance or signature required.

I figured there would be a lot of people who do this often on here so better from the horses mouth than re-invent the wheel!
Sending items through the post

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire