samedi 21 janvier 2017

Hi from Belgium

Figure I probably best introduce myself as well...

28-year-old from Belgium who has been playing snooker seriously for about two years now. Sports writer who fortunately gets to write about the game quite frequently (although I've yet to get a press pass for the Crucible--maybe one day). Currently plays with a £40 BCE cue that's more plastic than wood and requires me to chalk my hand for a good 15 seconds before it will even slide, but that's what you get when there's no cue-shop anywhere near and you can't test the bloody thing before you buy. Looking to treat myself to a new weapon for my birthday, so I'll probably be lurking on the forum for a few weeks and furiously look up any topic on brands, cue makers and the likes.

Cheers
Hi from Belgium

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire