mercredi 18 janvier 2017

Slow cushions - suggestions?

Sorry to bore you all with another cushion question ...

Two years ago I "treated" my table to a new set of steel block cushions, driven by the hope to improve playing conditions.
Wasn't really convinced by the speed of the bounce, but kept a positive attitude. The next summer, I had an experienced English table fitter over take a look at the rubbers and have his general opinion - which was that there was nothing wrong, the rubbers being Northern and that's about it.

I know that the current environmental conditions the room provides are not really good, as I can't keep up permanent heating, but are there any means to get the cushions "up to speed"?

Any suggestions would be appreciated - thanks :)
Slow cushions - suggestions?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire