dimanche 22 janvier 2017

Trying to cue in a straight line

First of all my english is not 100% so if any problem please tell me
So i play pool sometimes, i have a pool table to practice at my other house, maybe when i get a little better i will play snooker, but i have this problem i never noticed until some days ago, and it happens everytime i play a shot. Even if i do the movement really slowly it happens like naturally every time, i am right handed, and when i play the shot the cue at the end of the stroke goes right, and i play a little bit left handed as well and with the left hand the same thing happens ( but the cue goes left of course ). When i play the shot i do a long movement, with a big backswing and my hand finishes in my chest. i'm saying this because i have seen players that do a really small movement with their grip arm, but i believe in order to play screwback shots and such you need to have this big straight swing with you arm right?
I don't know if anybody had this problem, and i can't actually figure out right know why this happens, i noticed that if i bend my arm normally without the cue my hand kind of finish sideways (happens to everybody of course) when my arm is totally bent, which i think that might be what i need to fix, but yeah i'm having problem to find a stance or what i need to cue straight.
I will appreciate if anybody had that problem as well and could help me out.
Trying to cue in a straight line

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire