vendredi 29 avril 2016

John Parris Master Cue Advice

[IMG] windows 7 screenshot[/IMG]
[IMG] image hosting[/IMG]
[IMG] pictures upload[/IMG]
[IMG] upload gambar[/IMG]

Firstly, hello :D

I was planning on selling this John Parris Master Cue on EBay. The listing had not been up for long before I received a message from someone telling me that it is a fake as it has been machine sliced. Having looked at it, I don't think it looks like it has been machine sliced but rather has been painted at points to make the lines look more straight, although that is just along the short edges, not the long.

I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination about these things so I thought I would come here and ask y'all your opinion.
John Parris Master Cue Advice

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire