samedi 14 mai 2016

Hello World

Hello,

Just thought I'd introduce myself.

My name is Sam and I've been playing Snooker and Pool on and off since I was very young. I have recently turned 18 and have started to get back into playing Snooker again at my local Snooker Hall in Derby.

I try to practise 6 days a week whether it be against other players or just individual practise. I have recently found myself spending majority of my day down at the snooker hall because i just love playing.

I currently use a mid range Britannia 3/4 snooker cue (£69.00)
Length:57'
Tip size:9.5mm
Weight:19oz

However I'm looking to buy a John Parris Cue as i believe these are the best handmade cues in the world. Although very expensive which is my only downside so it all comes down to how much I'm going to be using it.

Looking forward to get involved with the forum in the future!

Cheers,
Sam.
Hello World

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire