vendredi 27 mai 2016

Black off the spot - side below 40?

Got an issue with a shot. Black off its spot, high and about a 3/4 ball or slightly thicker. Can play run to get the ball out in the middle but cannot get ball back up playing stun or screw.


Stun requires insane cue power to get it off chush and back up, screw is in off or just back along the Cush.....is screw and running side the best option here? I can get the ball out easier when I have tried this but lack consistency with side....which brings me to the point:

Lots of people have said forget side until you are a reg 40 breaker.

I have a high break of 41 but usually manage 25-35 every now and then with a lot of 10-20 breaks. I have therefore tried to avoid side thus far but I feel I need it now...or am I missing something?
Black off the spot - side below 40?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire