samedi 7 mai 2016

Craftsman cues !!!!

About 8 years I got a cue from craftsman one of their own range nice cue not a bad price ..... So I thought !!! Playing a few weeks ago it started making a hollow tinny sound thought it was the tip changed it same sound so I stopped using it until last night and I discovered quite quickly what was the hollow sound !!! One of the splices on the joint fell off ! And on inspection of the shaft that is shocking too there is a piece of ash just glued onto the bottom of the shaft as if the shaft was too short so they thought il just glue this there no one will know ! Rang them today and the attitude was not the best and was first told it's not their problem as they only offer a 6 month cover on any cue they sell and that the cue I had isn't even one of their builds they just bought them in and stuck their own badge on it ! And that it's only a cheap cue anyway ? £180 I paid 8 years ago ok it's no parris or Trevor white but £180 is a fair chunk of money I'd say !!! I have pictures of the cue and will upload them if anyone wants to see them but my advice is stay away from craftsman cues ..... Iv now orders an Andy travis instead
Craftsman cues !!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire