vendredi 6 mai 2016

Sorry guys another dominate eye post

im a club player ive had a few 70. 80 90 breaks over the last 3yrs but im not very consistent. ive changed my set up many times over the last few years,
e.g boxer stance, square stance ,center chin ,dominate eye, walk in to the line of shot ,no walk in, right foot on the line of aim even both feet pointing in the direction of the shot,(which hurt my knees no end)
you get the idea
i have had some good form and some very bad more bad than good,
so i had a few lessons with a coach and heres what he said
the line of the shot...
if it looks straight to you no matter if its right eye left eye or centre, its straight!!!!
feet together while look at the line of the shot dont move my right leg,( the foot doesnt matter wheres its pointing as long as your heel doesnt move}
left foot forward(if your right handed} HE HAD ME PRACTICE MY STANCE SO I COULD CUE WITH NO TABLE IN FRONT OF ME WITHOUT FALLING OVER
that was my stance! perfect for me
keep my head on the line all the way down
AND WHERE THE CUE MAKES CONTACT WIH MY HEAD IS PERFECT FOR MY EYE DOMINANCE
well all i can say is my form over the last fee weeks has improve ten fold,
honestly im so much more consistent i use to be a regular 30 40 50 break player but now i feel like my standard has pushed on
so what im saying that if the line of the shot looks straight it is!!!!!! forget everything else
hope this post helps fellow club players like myself!!!
Sorry guys another dominate eye post

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire