samedi 21 mai 2016

Going to order a new cue

I am looking to get a snooker cue (for english 8 ball as well) and as I was about to order from Maximus Cues I read a bad review. Basically the guy was complaining about the shaft and the weight (he didn't get the weight he asked for) so long story short the cue was not worth the money or the time. Now many good cue makers have bad reviews and this review was from last year therefore I don't know how reliable this bloke's opinion is, so I want to know from you fellas.
Master Cue (Thailand) - Pheonix (Thailand) - Maximus Ultimate (Thailand)
Which one do you recommend? I'm only this annoying when it comes to important things and a cue this expensive better be important.
Thanks in advance for your response.
Going to order a new cue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire