samedi 9 avril 2016

Cuecraft Cues

Hi Guys

I have a couple of CueCraft Royal Standards and I want to see how much they are worth, before I put them on eBay.
Both are a few years old, but are in excellent condition, I can post pics but here are the specs, I know the quality of
Cuecraft cues has gone down over the last few years, but the quality and perhaps the way they have been looked after,
makes me wonder if they were made by someone else, let me know what you think

Dave

Cuecraft Royal Standard (Brass and Red Badge) 1 x 3/4 piece, 57.5", 19oz 9.7mm tip, straight grain ash shaft excellent condition. (no extensions)
Cuecraft Royal Standard (plain Brass Badge) 1 x single piece, 57", 18.5oz, 9.7mm tip, again straight grain ash shaft excellent condition.


Cuecraft Cues

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire