lundi 11 avril 2016

Weight of cues

I got to have a wee go with a Joe Davis special cue today( the badge was lined up with the side grain which was perfectly straight, it was nice) , I only played a few mid range pots and a little four reds and black clearance, so didn't get to try any shots that needed a bit of power. It was only 16 1/4 Oz ( stamped) and I thought it would be too light but it was really nice, it made me cue differently because it just kind of went by itself and quicker if that makes any sense at all.
The lad who owns it is a terrific player and normally plays on the match tables but was on the normal club tables today and he felt it was just a bit light for the treacle that are our cloths but it was fine for the match cloths.
Does anyone else play with a cue this light or lighter , it really surprised me how nice it felt and how quickly it accelerated, I have come down from 18 1/2 Oz to about 18 recently and haven't found much difference, is going much lighter too much of a risk?
Weight of cues

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire