mercredi 2 novembre 2016

Swap wanted - MW ash for MW maple

Hi folks
I use a one piece MW Maple Legend and really love it.I saw two MW cues for sale and couldn't resist buying them.
I now find myself with two MW 3/4 ash cues as well and it is doing my head in. What I really want Is to swap the MW Tiger 3/4 ash for a MW 3/4 maple Legend. I have tried selling it but my heart isn't in it,I can salve my conscience with a swap and the poor Tiger won't get a rejection complex.
The specs of the Tiger are as follows
58, 29,9.5,19oz,16.1, blackspin ferrule,F1 butt , extension mini butt,long extension.
I would like a cue in the 57-58 max,29-29.5, 9-10,17.5-19 max range.
I had the butts already for my Legend so wouldn't need another set if the swap was fitted for F1 pieces.
Lastly I have specified MW because I love his cues but would consider cheating on him if it was done quietly.
The cue is too good to be neglected but maple and me are too well matched.
Hope somebody can help poor Tiger.
Swap wanted - MW ash for MW maple

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire