vendredi 25 novembre 2016

Laminated tips.

I've tried several tips over the last few months (ADR147 SS, Elk Pro Medium, Black Heart, etc.). I like the way the elk pros play for the first few hours then after that they become insanely hard and have absolutely no feel to them. I decided I would, therefore, make the swap to laminated tips as I can't seem to get a good elk for the life of me at the moment. I've tried ADR147 SS tips, but they don't want to bed in at all like I can wipe my finger across the tip, and all the chalk will come off leaving a shiny surface behind. I then tried black heart tips and had two delaminate in a week.

So I'm now looking for a laminated tip that will bed in and hold chalk and play well, my thoughts have been the TSF tips/Talisman/Kamui, and I was wondering if anyone has any feedback on them before I purchase another set of tips.
Laminated tips.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire