vendredi 11 novembre 2016

Hi from burton and district snooker league

Hi I have just joined and wanted to say hi to everyone. I have recently started my first year in the burton and district snooker league and am really enjoying it. Division 1 not premier (not that good. Yet) I wondered if people have any advise on tips. I have always used elk master which I do prefer but always seem to find that they take a lot of time to bed in and feel like a sponge one the end and make a dull sound. I have heard al sorts of things like put them in a vice over night to compact them before putting them on or sand them down by half before putting them on.
I would like to hear what you guys think would be for the best.
Regards
Tewky
Hi from burton and district snooker league

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire