jeudi 17 novembre 2016

Anyone in New Zealand? Help buying please!

Hello,

Does anyone on here live in New Zealand and can point me in the right direction to purchase my next cue? :)

I've had my BCE Jimmy White Signature Series 3/4 ash cue - don't laugh! - for 16 years now, and feel it's now time for a change/higher quality cue...

Having moved back to Christchurch NZ last year, it seems snooker shops are few and far between on the South Island! The only snooker shop in Christchurch is charging the equivalent of £340 for a Cuecraft Royal Standard! Don't these retail for £180 in the UK?

Ideally, I want a Cuecraft or similar quality/priced cue - whichever you can recommend - 3/4, ash, open to options up to £200...

I'd be open to buying from a reputable member off here and shipping from the UK, but I do feel uneasy about shipping distance and the potential risk of damage(?)

Your thoughts/advice is greatly appreciated :)

Thanks
Anyone in New Zealand? Help buying please!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire