samedi 12 novembre 2016

VillaGuy intro

Since I'm new to the forum I would like to let other forum members know my background concerning the sport. I have always held snooker as in my top 2 favourite sports, alongside tennis with both being ahead of Aston Villa in third place. I've always preferred one vs one sports to play, the pressure is different to team sports and I like to play where only yourself is to blame or congratulate. I first got into cue sports when I was about 10, a game of pool with my dad in a Butlins resort at Skegness, my dad had a history of playing snooker and sport in general, he was a tennis coach, but throughout his early adult life he played lots of social snooker. He took me onto a full size table when I needed a drinks crate to reach properly, and I played snooker on a quarter size table at home very regularly. Then I progressed enough to play in the Horsington and district snooker teams league in Lincolnshire. Alongside this I had weekly coaching from a coach from Lincoln, think his surname was Legate, not certain though. Then, whilst at university in Scarborough, I'd play nearly everyday in the local clubs, there are loads in Scarborough, a very popular sport there with a few massive clubs. One in Filey was an academy I believe, I didn't play there though, the standard there was very high. I used to have a regular partner/mate who never beat me over 2 years of regular play, not a frame. I joke about that with him :) Anyway I never got brilliant, my highest break was 39 which I made twice in the same session, but I regularly scored from opportunities and I played safety well. At tennis I was county standard which is one level below pro, had the technique but not the consistancy.
VillaGuy intro

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire