samedi 12 novembre 2016

Still fiddling with cue action after 50 years

It struck me recently that I've been playing this wonderful poxy (Mark King description) game for 50 years or more, and I still can't get it right. every week or so I get a revelation. Today my revelation is my cue action is all wrong. I'm a short arse and I reckon I've been playing with my grip too far back on the cue. Today I started gripping just behind the joint of the 3/4 cue and I did seem to be cueing straighter and with more control. But is this another 24 hour phenomenon that will disappear tomorrow. Or is It right that short guys like me should grip further up the cue? I did notice tonight that fellow short arse John Higgins seems to grip well up the cue, though that varied depending on where he was at the table. Thoughts? Advice?
Still fiddling with cue action after 50 years

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire