mercredi 23 novembre 2016

Advice - Shaping my first layered tip

This is my first post so go easy on me. I've also tried using the search function to answer my question but to no real joy.

I've recently fitted a Talisman Pro Soft to my cue and was wondering how other people go about shaping these things?

Is it recommended to just shape it at the size (height) the tip arrives, or do you recommend i sand it down a little bit like i would with a solid leather tip?

Is there anything i need to be concerned with in regards to the layers and laminate that i haven't needed to be concerned with with SL tips? Like should the laminate circle of the layer below be towards the outer edge of the tip?

Thanks in advance
Advice - Shaping my first layered tip

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire