samedi 19 novembre 2016

Buy full size or 10ft?

I've got a double garage that it 20ft 6in x 14ft 2in, I really want a full size table but I've read everywhere that you need a minimum of 22 x 16ft to play with a normal cue, however I came across a website showing minimum room sizes using different length cues, and I think I could get one in using a 48in cue for shots near the cushion.

What's the best thing to do, get a full size table and compromise on shots near the cushion or settle for 2nd best and get a 10ft table? I read on here somewhere that the difference in playing surface area between the 2 sizes of table is quite massive so really not sure what to go for.

It's such a shame I'm just a couple of feet out with the double garage, I'm tempted to demolish and look into getting a garden room big enough but would cost a fortune!

Thanks for any replies!
Buy full size or 10ft?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire