lundi 2 janvier 2017

Cue suggestions

Hi Everybody!

Am in the market for a cue. As I mention before as a low level player I don't want spend a lot of money just yet Up until I become a more solid player. With that said, I would like to share with everybody What I'm looking for so if anybody can help or advice, much appreciated!

I'm 5.7 - 1.73 cm high -so i guess 57" length should be ok - if not please advice
I like the cue to be heavy , i can play and pot way better with a heavier cue, so at least 19.5 oz dare to say 20.5 to 21 oz . Again open to advice or suggestion
I would like the tip to have soft touch, especially with a heavy cue and up to 9.5 tip size
Finally I like 3/4 joint cue and not looking for veneers and extra designs !Like to keep it simple! Most important don't want to spend more than £100-£125 pounds- If anybody can suggest and advice on alteration on what i wrote above very much welcome as well as any cue makers or suppliers that can provide what i wrote above!

Thank you
Cue suggestions

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire