vendredi 19 février 2016

New member from Glasgow

Hello folks,

I'm based in Glasgow and although I've always liked snooker, it's only in the past few years that I've grown to love it, to the point where I've started practicing fairly regularly and watching lots of videos etc.

I never appreciated the physical aspect before, and to get through the likes of Sheffield would be a major test indeed. I suppose like many I love the close matches most of all, and I tend not to favour one player over the other except if someone starts to run away with a match.

I'm taking the whole thing more seriously despite being of early middle age, and in time I hope to find someone else from Glasgow or close by who fancies meeting up to practice and play a few games. There's no one in my social circle that really likes snooker though I have a pal that likes pool. I've noticed already that pool seems a bit easier now that I'm getting used to the mega size difference on the snooker table!

Looking forward to getting involved in some chat from time to time and eventually making a break of 20 :)

Badger
New member from Glasgow

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire