lundi 29 février 2016

Hello From Leicestershire

Hi everyone,

I've got a few questions about going/joining a snooker club and playing tournaments.

As a kid I spent many a hours in the freezing cold garage on a small table playing against myself while trying not to knock paint tins off the shelf while playing shots from the side cushion.

Now 27 I would like to get back playing on proper full size tables but am a little apprehensive/lacking in confidence. I've only ever played on a full size table once when I was a kid and lived in a different city.

I now live near Coalvile, leics. What snooker clubs would be best for me to take a look at in this area? I've been to Spot on Loughborough with my brother in law a few times but that is just to play pool.

As I'm new to the area and my brother in law has since moved away I would be going to play on my own, is this alright/allowed?

Are there local leagues/tournaments that I could sign up for when I've got back into it and more confident on the table?

Last question: 2 pc or 3/4 pc cue? Looking at getting a half decent cue but not really sure where to start, last one I brought was £16 from JJB!

Thanks for any help.
Hello From Leicestershire

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire