jeudi 18 février 2016

Snooker Halls - Cheltenham or Malvern

Is anyone aware of any snooker Halls in Cheltenham, Gloucs (where I work) or Malvern, Worcs (where I live).

Cheltenham used to have a place called Pockets. However I went there yesterday at about 6:30 pm and the doors were locked. Facebook seems to indicate it has closed. Supposedly the Royale Gloucestershire Snooker Club is on the High Street, but I had a walk at lunch time today and can't see anything that resembles a snooker hall. Not even anow inconspicuous doorway sandwiched between two other establishments! Perhaps that has also closed.

In Malvern there used to be a snooker hall called Willie Thorn's. That appears to have become a laser tag, though :/

Both have a Rileys nearby, but to be honest I don't fancy paying £9 an hour to practice on dirty tables whilst being disturbed by drunk people messing around!!

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Snooker Halls - Cheltenham or Malvern

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire