jeudi 18 février 2016

How to avoid headaches from playing snooker and pool

Hi,

I have been suffering from chronic tension headache for a few years but I have found that when playing snooker or pool the headaches get worse as it hurts my neck. Has anybody found the same thing? If it didn't increase my head pain then I'd play a lot more so I'm trying to find a solution. I think it is due to the way the neck curves. I found an article that describes why this happens:

"David Hirschowitz FRCS, a leading expert on orthopaedics, explains: “Snooker produces static strains. The player is getting into an awkward position and staying there. The posture of the back and neck, with the feet firmly on the ground and the head tilted up, produces strain. It’s not surprising that back and neck problems are prevalent."

Here is the article: http://ift.tt/24dz7JX

Is it a problem that goes away after a while as the neck strengthens?
How to avoid headaches from playing snooker and pool

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire