samedi 20 février 2016

Mike Wooldridge Tiger

My MW Tiger arrived on Monday so thought I would give my review of it.

i couldnt find a fault with it. Not that I expected too but normally on 99% of cues the splicing are noticeably different lengths. Not on the Tiger.
The finish was silky smooth. But the real surprise was how good it felt. Mike claims to have the best playing cues around and I can't argue with him. The cue feels so good when hitting the ball. I was worried that it would take a while for me to get used to but after a couple of hours it was like I had been playing with it for years. I played a match on Thursday night and the cue got a lot of praise. Especially the shaft, as seen in the pictures the shaft has nice evenly spaced chevrons that look great. The MW super tip that comes as standard is awesome. It holds the chalk better than any tip I have used before.
I highly recommend buying a cue from Mike because you will not be disappointed.

Another reason I went for an MW cue was that I found very few negitive reviews on his cues. Unlike other top cue makers. I had done a lot of research over the last 8 months especially on eBay and found only 2 MW cues for sale in that time. Unlike the many other top brand cues that are constantly being sold for various faults.





Mike Wooldridge Tiger

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire