lundi 15 février 2016

Introduction

Good evening all,

Been a member for a while. Been a great forum to learn, read up and listen to experienced players.

Thought it was time to say a hello to all and hopefully contribute to posts.

Not a great player, only been playing for 18 months lost 3 months due to a rogue tackle from my youngest (daughter as well) that broke my leg.

Love the workmanship of making a great cue which is why I own too many!

My eldest daughter (yes the one tgat broke my leg) who has just turned 12 loves the game and is improving rapidly (faster than me).

I must say that I see alot of regular posters stating that the forum is getting stale due to certain members getting banned and same questions asked ..... but must say that I have found this place a very informative forum in order for my game to improve and hopefully my daughter could be part of this.

Although I agree and would like to see the likes of masterblaster / barry white back.

Speaking from the outside looking in (until now). There are people on here that contribute greatly to the game of this forum and I dont think you realise how much you help people who are just sitting in the shadows , so to speak.

I have enjoyed every minute of reading all your posts and I must say this forum has the most fantastic characters!

Anyway enough from me!

Thanks!

Dave
Introduction

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire