mercredi 6 avril 2016

JP Master Cue

Hello fellow members. Can anyone confirm if JP made any of his 'Master' range with a hand spliced butt. I have never known this or seen any over the years. I spoke to Dave Brown of Craftsman Cues yesterday afternoon and he told me he could not remember, and his son Simon was asked and was unsure too. I cant find anything on the Parris website either.
The reason I ask is that I am watching one on ebay currently that is a hand spliced version. Ia am in no way questioning the integrity of the chap selling, as when I asked him about it, he only has had it for a couple of months, and it was sold to him as a genuine Parris.
All that said, it does indeed look genuine on the pics : Red glue on splices, correct looking joint etc.

So if anyone can shed any light on it for me I would be grateful.

Cheers

Glenn
JP Master Cue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire