mardi 5 avril 2016

Advice on ebay buyer requesting a return

Looking for others advice / experiences when you sell a cue on ebay, then the buyer asks for a return.

I sold my Peall 3304 maple cue for £85 + £16.50 delivery.

I checked the straightness using the rifle method, as always, and the cue looked straight.
Now the buyer has requested a return / refund saying :-

Return reason: Doesn't match description or photos
Comments: The snooker cue I bought, described nice and straight, It s badly warped! Not straight at all,

I've asked how the buyer checked the cue for straightness, as rolling on the table can give a false impression
( as backed up by the likes of John Parris & Mike Wooldridge ).

I also can't figure how the cue doesn't match the photos, as they are pictures of the actual cue,
taken on the day of the listing.


I was wondering if it's best just to accept the return, or fight my corner, as I take great pride in
having accurate descriptions of the cues I sell, even to the point of reducing the sell-ability of it.


I don't want to effect my feedback , and I'm not even sure how well ebay will listen to my side of the case.

Anyone got similar experience, can advise me please ?
Advice on ebay buyer requesting a return

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire