samedi 2 avril 2016

Need a new cue

Hi, I'm new here. I've been playing pool for a while now and snooker for just as long. I've changed 2 cues, but I only bought 1. The first one was a Powerglide MIDAS, Rex Williams signature on it (not a real one of course) and that was my brother's cue, he stopped playing for awhile and then when I picked it up all of a sudden he couldn't handle me talking about the table and he picked it back up which was great because I had someone to play with regularly but it wasn't all good because I needed a cue. So i bought a crappy Powerglide, 17 0z, 57inch and 9.5mm tip. All wrong for my game but it was a stick when a cue was needed so I didn't complain. Now that I'm playing Pool at a competitive level all the older guys in my team say I need a cue that is just right for me. I will cut to the chase:
I'm looking at Phoenix Cues and Maximus Cues, I dropped Master Cues because I heard Maximus and Phoenix are a step above. Could you please give me an opinion and if you have one of these cues send me a photo of it.
P.S. my main problem with my current cue is the shaft is too thick, I like a thin shaft that slides through my fat fingers.
Tip size 9.25 (so I can play both Snooker and English Pool)
Length: 56 inches
Butt diameter: Thinner rather than thicker
Most importantly a thinner taper than the stuff you buy off the rack.
Need a new cue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire