vendredi 1 avril 2016

New guy from Southend.

Hi people,

I have recently gotten back into snooker, looking forward to the big one at the end of this month.

I started playing on a table my Dad made from wood, silver tape and marbles lol I think I was about 10.

Anyways, 46 now and haven't played for a long time and have just bought a Riley 6x3 - happy with it but the ebay seller had it as slate bed. Once it arrived I soon realised it wasn't - I could lift it on my own!! Was gutted at first, but it plays well. I am, however, on the look out for a slate one.

So, been playing, getting frustrated and annoyed. I always used to play on instinct - get down, play the shot and knew what needed to be done. Now, I think I may be trying too hard. Missing stupid, easy shots and feel like throwing the cue, javelin-like out of the window!

Tonight though, I made a 31, centred mainly around the pink/black, and realised I was so much more relaxed, playing more how I used to.

Anyone else had this problem if they had a long time off?

I will be starting to go and play in a club again, once I am happy with my cueing, but for now, I feel like I am kinda learning it all again.

Cheers people,

Steve.
New guy from Southend.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire