vendredi 15 avril 2016

Pre shot routine

Hi,

I have heard a lot about pre-shot routines. Is there a thread on this as I am not sure how to create one.

I guess I just stand above and move my head about a bit to get a feel for the angle.

Then I just settle into what I feel is the line dropping head down, pause, feather and strike.

How do you use one? Do you consciously think of it? Do you repeat words to remember things?

Could anyone give me an example?

I feel like making a mechanical process could negatively impact the flow of potting.

Obviously if the consensus is that a PSR is essential, I will devote hours to it but obviously don't want to dial in a bad process.

One thing I know from experience is that over feathering and timidly waiting for the shot ruins everything.

Thoughts?
Pre shot routine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire