jeudi 14 avril 2016

The Art of Break Building rather then nonsense of Safety Play

Here we go carried on from where Tedsbill left off.

What's going on then, Les? You been putting lots of hours in and just struggling?

Yes that's it exactly.... But I play tough as I was told by my opponents. One thing great players hate is the Black n Pink tight on the bulk cushion. Last weekend I ran a 64 player Round Robin with two advancing from each of the eight groups to this weekends Ontario Championships. I won games off of four players in my group that are capable of running centuries. In fact one represented Canada at the Worlds last year. Good players get frustrated when the colours are all screwed up. My high break for the weekend was 19 but yet I won four frames. I lost all the first frames against the guys I beat trying to play normal snooker. The one ran an 89 on me and one ran a 68 so the second games the tactics changed.

I hate to play this way as I want to be that guy that runs 50' & 60's at the drop of a hat.
The Art of Break Building rather then nonsense of Safety Play

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire