lundi 11 avril 2016

Tip and Chalk issue

Hi Guys

I seem to be having issues with chalk at the moment,
I am using elk tips, (not easy to find good ones)
I seem to be spreading chalk around the table with every shot,
I don't think I am over chalking the tip, I think it may be the tip.
I remember this used to be an issue 20 or so years ago,
but watching the games and players on TV and the net
there seems to be a lack of any of this happening.

I have tried various chalks, but still the best has been Triangle.
I also have an issue with the tips needing attention regularly,
I’m not a hard hitter, so never had this hardening issue before.
So I assume its hardening and losing the chalk.

Now I have ordered some tips from ARD147, I am hoping this
will make a difference and perhaps eradicate the hardening and
perhaps loss of chalk, can anybody recommend a more effective chalk

Help

Dave
Tip and Chalk issue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire