lundi 4 avril 2016

Which template should I use?

Sorry to bring up the whole “pocket size” thing again but I’m really confused!

I'm having my table refurbished at the end of the month but can’t decide to which way to go with the pockets?

I’ve played quite a few times at The Star Academy in Sheffield. The 1st time was on a brand new cloth and although pretty tight, it was more than playable. Went back a couple of weeks later and played the same table and couldn’t believe the difference, it was like the pockets had shrunk or the balls were bigger! The difference between the brand new cloth and a slightly worm one was massive.

This experience has put me off going too tight on my table because I can’t afford to recover the cushions too often and don’t want to end up with a table that's too tough once the cloth has worn a bit.

What would be ideal is to end up with a table that once the cloth has worn a bit it, plays similar to the current TV tables with a new cloth. Is this even possible?

The cloth being fitted is a Hainsworth Precision.

Any help or advice would be very much appreciated.
Which template should I use?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire