mercredi 22 juin 2016

Foul while Snookered by touching black, how many points deduction?

Hi gurus

This evening while in a practice game with my sparring partner, I was snookered. the ball to hit is the yellow. As you will see from the picture , I was snookered by a touching black ball. I did not manage to break the snooker, completely missing the yellow.

Question is: how many point deduction? 4 or 7? I was told by my partner that it should be a 7 point deduction since the white is already touching the black ball. I disagreed and said that it should be a 4 pt deduction. Can anyone offer the right answer?

We don't use the miss rule in our friendly games.

Thanks!!

Picture below
http://ift.tt/28PA9cK
Foul while Snookered by touching black, how many points deduction?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire