mardi 7 juin 2016

Issues with Phoenix black tips....

Is anyone else having problems with the quality of the Phoenix black at the moment? The last 3 I have put on have all had to come off within a week or two and I only play a couple times a week!

Now I'm not for one second knocking Phoenix tips, I have used them religiously for a while now and I have always been infatuated with them from the very first shot. Excellent tip, it just seems very unusual to get 3 dodgy ones on the trot.

Could very well be my installation that is to blame but as I said, never had these issues before, the last 3 have all splita couple of layers above the ferrule, the one I have on is splitting now I'm just hoping it stays on until Friday

Tempted to try the Elk pro or a Kamui
Issues with Phoenix black tips....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire