jeudi 30 juin 2016

Trevor White extension Joint

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help let me know what the type of joint Trevor uses on his Cues. I had a very nice one made and received it about a year ago, the reason I don't have an extension is for one I paid a lot of money and figured for an ext I wouldn't mind having a standard one and secondly Trevor himself told me that the joint is specific to him and him alone. I have to say I immediately thought that it would be hard for someone to have a one off screw thread but have only just got around to looking for one.
I came across this on eBay but it listed so many cues as being viable that after what Trevor said I had my doubts and as its from china I didn't thought I'd best try to determine if it will fit and if any of you guys have any better recommendations?
Any advice is greatly appreciated.

This is the one I was looking at
http://ift.tt/29cD9gK
Trevor White extension Joint

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire