dimanche 10 avril 2016

Maple snooker cue wanted

Hi
I'm new to the forum. I used to play pool when I was younger for a couple of local teams. I have recently been medically retired from work due to a diagnosis of primary progressive multiple sclerosis. As a result I have upped sticks & moved to Cornwall. There is a club down my road & they have a couple of full size snooker tables upstairs & I desperately require a hobby so I've decided snooker is going to be the one as golf is now out of the question. My highest break ever is 49 achieved a few years ago but I've had a couple of 30+ breaks but I'm a bit inconsistent at the moment. One of the symptoms I struggle with is intermittent vertigo & visual disturbances & I feel the chevrons on my cue exacerbate this... Therefore I am looking for a good quality maple cue. I am looking to spend about £200 & any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also if anyone has a maple cue they wish to sell that fits the following spec: 58", 17-18 oz, 9-9.75 tip. Thanks in advance
Maple snooker cue wanted

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire