jeudi 17 décembre 2015

Burroughes & Watts BURWAT Champion vs Riley Cue? Any good?

Hi guys,

I recently posted about the replica of the burroughens & Watts Ye Olde ash cue. That got me thinking about playing with a real genuine burroughes & watts cue so I have seen a BURWAT Champion for sale on ebay below. My question is does anyone have experience in playing with these cues? I hear that the Burwat is also a great playing cue as well as being collectible.

Also I hear the really old riley Tombstonecues are great players? One below also that looks to be in good condition.

Any thoughts on this cue would be good also if anyone knows much about old cues. If there is anything I need to look for or anything that jumps out please let me know.

ebay item 111851787099 - BURWAT

ebay item 111851766128 - EJ RILEY TOMBSTONE

Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Dave
Burroughes & Watts BURWAT Champion vs Riley Cue? Any good?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire