lundi 28 décembre 2015

Help with tip and chalk for UK 8 ball

I recently started getting into playing pool again while at university, and after buying my own cue and joining the local team, i thought joining a forum to see what ideas/thoughts people shared about the game, so here I am.

When i first bought my cue it came with a tip that got damaged in transport, so i ordered some Elks off ebay, I must have gone through about 10 tips before i found one that felt nice and was to my liking. As i play quite a lot (20-30 hour a week) the tip wore down over quite quickly, and then needed replacing. At this point i only had a few Elk tips left, i fitted them all and none of them where to my liking. So I found another forum post on here that recommended ADR147 supersoft tips for pool, so I ordered some and i'm currently waiting for them to arrive.

Another semi issue in my game at the moment is getting lots of kicks. I have a feeling it's down to my chalk and leaving chalk marks on the white that rub off on the object ball. I've been using triangle chalk since I started playing, but I've notice I leave very big chalk marks on the white ball after playing every shot (probably twice as big as everyone else at my club), hence i was wondering if this is down to the chalk i'm using or my method of application/ applying too much/ shape of my tip?
Help with tip and chalk for UK 8 ball

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire