mardi 29 décembre 2015

Ferrule help please.

I have a Ton Praram cue but when re-tipping it for the second time the ferrule came loose, I don't know if it was me being clumsy or if it was not very secure from the factory, I've re-tipped my cues loads of times and never had this problem. Anyway I thought it would be an easy job just to superglue it back on and did so, the ferrule is now nice and firm but I'm not 100% happy with the angle as it looks slightly off. I'm not sure if I should have used superglue (should have asked here first but a bit late now), any tips on how to remove it again and get it back on properly level? I'm hoping I don't have to cut the ferrule off as the cue is short enough as it is, I wish I had ordered it an inch longer. Thanks.
Ferrule help please.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire