mardi 29 décembre 2015

high breaks etc

Me again!

I've read this and other snooker forums a lot and many posters speak of things like "just a standard 50 break club player"....

It seems online I see lots of 50 breakers or even centurians.

At the 2 clubs I've been at, haven't seen a single 50 being potted. there was one lad who apparently made 80 once. All the players at my club don't seem to regularly knock in tons or 50s. They are all like me or slightly better 20-40ish. Many of the refereed matches I've seen on the next table....no one is knocking past 50, even the better players.

To me, a 50 break player is a Damn good snooker player. It took me 3 years to get to regular 10-25 standard. Where are all the 80 breakers in clubs? I cant seem to find any.

Perhaps people who OWN tables are far ahead of club players....or do people exaggerate a bit online?
high breaks etc

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire