jeudi 17 décembre 2015

Cueing across please help

Hi everyone!

Greetings from the West Country. I'm a regular 15-20 breaker but I have finally begun doing White up the spots and it's clear I cue across and apply right hand side.

The ball lands to the left of the top cush and it straightens and comes back on the right.

Playing deep screw gives it a violent right hand side almost hitting side Cush.

I'm right handed and due to a very poor right eye, left eye Dom.

I have tried cueing through it a little to left but still not straight. If it's a med power it's reasonable but never back to cue, just back on right.

I could do this ok on another table with thicker cloths and worn out cushions. Right back to the tip. My current club has good finer cloths.

No idea what to do other than practice

Help!
Cueing across please help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire