lundi 14 décembre 2015

Liverpool, this Thu-Fri (Dec 17-18), looking for lessons or just practice/play

Hi,

I’ll be in Liverpool for a couple of days this week, travelling from the US. And I would really like to use the opportunity and actually play snooker in England, that would be very cool.

Snooker is not popular in the US, it’s kind of a miracle that we even have a couple places with snooker tables in town (Portland, Oregon) and it's usually a lone 10-foot snooker table, most people having no idea what's it's for.

Anyway, I am trying to find somebody who could help me improve my game, maybe give me a lesson or two. Or just somebody to play a few frames against, that would be good too.

My skill level is not high – usual breaks are 10-15 points, my highest ever – 10 balls, 31 points. And that's on a 10-ft table, mind you. I don’t really have a good control of a cue ball.

If you can teach me something that would help improve my level, I'd be happy to cover food/drinks and snooker table charges.

I’ll be staying in the city center and won’t have a car, so it would have to be a venue that I can easily reach from there.

Thanks!

Oh, and we (I and a friend) also created an app that can be used as a scoreboard during snooker matches, it would be very useful to run it past somebody who plays on a regular basis.

Alex
Liverpool, this Thu-Fri (Dec 17-18), looking for lessons or just practice/play

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire