lundi 18 janvier 2016

Tiger Cues Warrington Review

Hi Guys

New to the forum found it a few months back when I was researching for a new cue, obviously found a thread previously where a few people had mentioned a new cue maker and in the end I decided to try him out my last couple of cues where from amazon / ebay (Jian Ying cues) and to be honest didn't really take to them..)

Ordered a Hydra 58" 19.5oz 3/4 Ash cue from tiger cues
Have to say the whole experience was really good, the boy who runs it Darryl was very helpful and his comms throughout the process where excellent,
The cue arrived very well packaged with the tip of my choice on (buffalo blue diamond)
right away I was very happy with it and it plays great I mainly play pool but knocked in a half century with it at snooker (my first in a long time so I was very happy with how I played with it) the cue feels very nicely balanced and all I can say is if your in the market for a cue and obviously not wanting to spend too much you should give them a try, as well as being impressed with the quality as I say Darryl's service has been first class.

Cheers
Colin
Tiger Cues Warrington Review

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire