mercredi 20 janvier 2016

Wet or Dry?

So me mate has decided to go to Q school in May. He's a bit below par these days, only hitting 60s to win frames, lol. Anyway, he's chosen to practice at one of my clubs. The match table has a 6811 TG fitted. I usually double brush, block and iron this table and he says that it's running nearly as fast as those skinny cloths at SWSA and Northern Snooker Centre.

A few years back, we had to contend with an horrendous table and to get anything out of the 3 yr old cloth, we'd wet block the table and then iron it twice. So it got me thinking, should I wet block and iron the current match table and if I do, can I get it running as fast as a skinny 6811? Does anyone have any experience of doing this? I'd like to get conditions as close to the qually tables he's going to have to play on in May. I feel a bit wary because this cloth is pretty new.

Cheers.
Wet or Dry?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire