mercredi 20 janvier 2016

Looking for a new cue, can anyone help?

Hi guys,

I'm looking to get back into snooker, and my old current cue just isn't up to the job (an old 2nd hand BCE 'Alex' Higgins' cue).

I'm undecided on what to do, either £300 on just the cue, or £300 (ish) for the cue and case?

I've been reading through lots old forum posts on here and pouring over lots of pics and options at various places, my mind is now numb! :p

Stu & Max at Green Baize have so far been amazing and very accommodating, I'm just trying to find something I like at the moment?

Can anyone shed any thoughts, or more importantly experience on the MasterCue Pro Butts, seen one I quite like and this will allow me to also buy a decent case from Stu?

I've also been lured in by the cues on Ton Praram's website, though that'll mean waiting a few months, but their prices look excellent, even taking into account the extra fees.

Or should I be looking to get the most from my budget and think of the case as an extra?

Please feel free to share any insights, it'll be most appreciated (and sorry for the mini essay) ;)
Looking for a new cue, can anyone help?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire