jeudi 21 janvier 2016

i test nic barrow eye test result???

nic says 10% of the player or student he teach have a dominant eye but is weaker than the other eye..just a example of me right eye dominant right hand player but my left eye is stronger i test from reading a words or letters from a distance about 20 feet or more far from me and start to read it one eye at a time..when right eye only open the letters or the words is blured i can read it clearly but its my dominant eye that can tell a straight line,,with my left eye i can read it clear far distance.i go to ideal vision eye center in my place and doctor says my right eye is weaker base on the test the snellen chart test the result 20/25 left 20/35 right eye he says my left eye is helper to my right eye to view/see the thing or letters clear but i say to him but my right eye is dominant and can tell if it is straight line or not as my brain dictate it...one thing is when i get down in the shot the cue stick is right under the dominant eye but is weak to according to the test NIC BARROW it is correct to continue this or got to my stronger eye and train a new stance and alignment to get the cue stick favoring the left eye..thanks and to the snooker furom members please free to give comment here :)
i test nic barrow eye test result???

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire