lundi 18 janvier 2016

Finishing the shot.

Been picking my game apart these last months, just focusing on one thing at a time. I do a 3 hour session a day. Hour at noon an 2 hours in the evenings. So I' feel myself getting better week to week. Learning potting angels and so on and so on. But i noticed on the slower shots there is this inconsistency, like I wasnt following through . So I focused on finishing the shots. Now it feels everytime I do a screw or stund , feels like im forcing the hand to the chest , feels so extreme , feels sort of unnatural. and on the slower ones I feel like I'm forcing it even more to hit the chest, cause im focusing so much on finishing the shot properly.

Is this something you will get used to? Or am I Overdoing it?
Maybe hitting the chest and going a around it?
Finishing the shot.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire